Cookies do not harm your computer or device. Breeders Hemp do not store any identifiable personal information within cookies such as credit card or bank details. We use the information gathered by cookies to optimise our website and improve your experience by tailoring this website and our advertising to your preferences.
If you have cookies enabled on your browser, a cookie will be stored on the device, on each subsequent page you visit, and sent back to the web server by the browser. Cookies are designed to hold a very small amount of data specific to a user and the website they are using.
Cookies are a useful tool for the user and website operator. While all cookies serve a useful purpose, a small number of cookies serve a necessary purpose. Breeders Hemp utilises these necessary cookies without user consent when absolutely necessary for site functionality. Examples of these cookies include those associated with the user’s language preference and maintaining sessions between our web pages.
We do have relationships with carefully selected and monitored suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes. So that we can show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. If you’d like to opt out of these cookies, please see below.
You may disable the acceptance of cookies by modifying your web browser settings; however, if you do so you may be logged out unexpectedly. You can however block just third-party cookies.
If you wish to know more about cookies please consult the help menu on your web browser or visit independent information providers such as www.allaboutcookies.org. If you have any questions regarding our privacy or security measures, please email customerservice@Breedershemp.com
Breeders Hemp Cookies
A list of the individual cookies in use on the site which are essential for the site’s functionality are as follows:
|Helper Cookie maintains the session between our website pages when you are logged in to our private Area. This cookie is essential to our site and will only be set once you login to our platform.||Valid only when logged in|
|ASP Session Cookie
|This is a session cookie which is used to provide consistent user sessions. This cookie is essential for the website to function.||Valid until the browser is closed|
|Affiliated User Cookies are analytical cookies used to identify any third-party sites that refer you to our website so that we can measure which sites deliver the most traffic.||30 days|
Third Party Cookies
Breeders Hemp use suppliers who set third party cookies on our website in order to deliver the services they provide and to measure the effectiveness of online marketing. If you would like more information about the cookies used by these suppliers, please see their individual privacy policies from the ‘opt out’ link.
|Cookies from fls.doubleclick.net||These cookies are utilised by a third-party: Double Click (Google) to display relevant advertising to you based on your preferences and measure the effectiveness of our online marketing.||From 1 year to permanent||Opt out|
|Google user cookie
|These cookies are analytical cookies used to identify and track users to our site. We use this information to constantly optimise our web pages to provide you with the best website experience.||utma is permanent, utmb,c and z are temporary||Opt out|
|Affiliated User Cookies are analytical cookies used to identify any third-party sites that refer you to our website so that we can measure which sites deliver the most traffic.||30 days|
Information about Us
The site breedershemp.com is operated by ourselves & BCBD Genetics (“We”).
Accessing our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy or, if you are registered client of ours, the terms and conditions of your account agreement with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We are the owner or the licensee or User apportioning Credit of the content, to the original author, this includes all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any conceptual Breeders Hemp Product illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on Information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Regular changes to our site
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Particularly the simulations/illustration of our products we have visioned of bringing to market. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you & your visits to our site
Transactions concluded through our Site
Contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you will be governed by separate terms and conditions of our account agreement with you.
Uploading material to our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Viruses, Hacking & other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
Links from our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Any complaints or enquiries regarding a link to other sites or and resources provided by third parties should be directed to the third party. Breeders Hemp takes no responsibility in contacting other sites or third party resource providers on behalf of the user.
Jurisdiction & Applicable Law
The EU and Spanish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Breeders Hemp as a Brand is subject to trademark application.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use. (“We”).
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site (interactive services).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the ES/EU and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension & Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy or security measures, please email email@example.com.
1. Collection of Personal Data
You may give us information about you by using our website, filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services and products and when you report a problem with our site. The kind of personal information you give us may include (but is not limited to) name, address, date of birth, passport number, tax identification number, e-mail address, phone number, employment and income, debit/credit card information. We may also ask for financial information such as annual income, net worth and available risk capital. In addition, we may also collect information from external sources.
3. Use of Personal Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to verify your identity;
- to assess the appropriateness of the products and services we provide;
- to set up and service your account;
- to carry out our services and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our services and products;
- to improve our website.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not sell, license or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may, in the standard operation of our business, share selected information to the following (who may be within or outside the European Economic Area):
- any relevant regulatory, governmental, or law enforcement authority as required by law;
- our third party credit/debit card processing and verification providers as required by our commercial banks;
- our insurers, agents, suppliers and subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purpose set out herein;
- professional advisors such as our solicitors in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and our auditors and accountants in order to satisfy our regulatory and financial reporting obligations;
- introducing Affiliates and Partners with whom we have a mutual relationship;
- any member of our group, meaning our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and successors in title to our business.
Breeders Hemp takes the safeguarding of your data very seriously. Breeders Hemp has taken measures and precautions to protect the security of your personal information.
6. Your Rights
You are not required to submit requested personal information. However, failure to disclose your personal information upon our request may result in our being unable to provide you with the requested product or service or to continue to maintain your account.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please write to us, requesting our Terms & Conditions as a PDF file, denoting your Specific area of interest.
THose Include: Forbes, Activist Post, Reuters, Wikipedia, Marijuana Inc. The Hemp Cloud. Get in touch with us to see the full list of content .
The Illustrations are merely mockup of our intended vision of CBD Dispensary product production. These images may change and may not represent the final product.